Presentations by Lincoln Professors and Lincoln Fellows
Symposium Video 2012
Thank you to all who attended and for the teamwork, individual work, & presentations that made our symposium successful. Save the Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2013; 9:00AM -- 12:00PM; ASU Tempe campus MU: 4th Annual Lincoln Ethics Symposium
300+ high school & college students and community members attended and participated -- with rave reviews and requests for "more!" and "can't wait until next year!" from many attendees as they were departing.
Sharon Bramlett-Solomon, Lincoln Fellow of Media and Culture
- Cheating Minorities in Media
John Carter McKnight, Lincoln Fellow of Ethics in Sustainable Education and Synthetic Reality
- Cheating in Video Games
Daniel Rothenberg, Lincoln Fellow of Ethics & International Human Rights Law
- Cheating in International Human Rights
Braden Allenby, Lincoln Professor of Engineering and Ethics
- In Praise of Cheating
Peter French Introduces Interactive Students & Professors Discussion
Dr. Peter A.French - Torture: The Moral Implications of Interrogational Torture
Braden Allenby - Chautauqa 2012
- LaDawn Haglund presentation
- The Memory of Silence - Daniel Rothenberg
- Joel Garreau on the Future, Technology and Humankind
- NAF Presents - Is Our Techo-Human Marriage in Need of Counseling?
- Brad Allenby - You Want the Future? You Can't Handle the Future!
- Daniel Rothenberg - International Conflicts & Human Rights